1. Children in early childhood develop physical, mental, emotional, social and intellectual physical, appropriate age and
primary-secondary learners. To have good health and aesthetics
2. Learners of all levels have desirable characteristics according to the curriculum. (Salesian’s ninth virtue and
3. Learners of all levels are encouraged to develop creativity. And academic excellence.
4. Early childhood children and learners All levels are promoted and developed according to the identity specified by the school.
5. Early childhood and learners. All levels are promoted to virtue, ethics, integrity and
responsibility towards themselves. And others emphasize morality, ethics, integrity and responsibility towards themselves.
And others, both good citizens and religious worshipers of the nation
6. Educational institutions develop educational management quality to be in line with the identity of the school
7. Educational institutions develop educational management quality according to the educational reform guidelines in the second decade.
Up to international standards
8. Teachers and personnel Has been promoted and developed Work into an initiative and creative system
According to their own potential And have been promoted and developed ethics in the teaching profession with morality, ethics
, integrity. And responsibility to oneself and others They are good citizens and religious worshipers of the nation.
9. All levels are encouraged to organize teaching and learning processes in accordance with the core curriculum.
Basic education BE 2551 (revised version 2017) and early childhood education 2017
10. Educational institutions promote the internal education management system. With the participation there is
11. Educational institutions to promote and develop media, equipment, buildings, places, internal environment
to be always beautiful and clean. And learning places both inside and outside the school to facilitate learning.
Guidelines for the development of educational management quality of basic education institutions (Primary – Secondary)
1. Organize learning activities to emphasize academic excellence in Grade I – Grade 6
2. Organize teaching and learning activities by focusing on students using computers to find knowledge.
3. All students are democratic in respect of the Dhamma, fellowship and wisdom.
4. Cultivate students to be good people with morals and ethics according to the doctrine of religion
5. Cultivate students to be Thai. Both handwriting and manners
6. School and community join together to develop school and community activities
7. Inculcate all students to see the virtue and preservation of the environment.
Desirable Characteristics of the School
1. All students are knowledgeable, combining with virtue, ethics, honesty, sacrifice, respect
for the rights that are desirable. Without contradiction to social order and religious doctrine.
2. All students pride themselves on being Thai. Maintain Thai traditions and uphold
the good culture of the local area
3. All students participate in activities that are beneficial and create a good society, see the virtue and
preserve the environment. She is able to live in society peacefully and happily.
4. Students are diligent and responsible for duty. Have faith and minister to oneself
, live with joyfulness See the world in good light according to Salesian spirit